Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Lines Chapter 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy_Lover

Darcy_Lover

Favorite Lines Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Lines Chapter 7   Favorite Lines Chapter 7 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I just stand and stare and don’t do anything, because even I know there is nothing in the world to protect her or any of us.

“Really ? Now am I, sexy badass or sexy badass adorable sidekick ?,” she asks

The last one is an obvious one though !
Back to top Go down
Sundance_girl

Sundance_girl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lines Chapter 7   Favorite Lines Chapter 7 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm

“Your word ?,” Jean throws back at her. “You think Rayne is going to give a fuck about your word when he finds out we failed?,”

“Jean, honesty is all we have left in this life and if I said I wouldn’t kill him and I won’t."
Back to top Go down
CAgirl

CAgirl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lines Chapter 7   Favorite Lines Chapter 7 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Darcy Love--OT, but did you write I Care Bitches on that icon or is that from something. I think it's the most passive agreesively funniest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Darcy_Lover

Darcy_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lines Chapter 7   Favorite Lines Chapter 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:17 am

OMG, I made it SOOO long ago becuase of IVY BRO's ! Yerp I added the text back when I used MS Paint. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Lines Chapter 7   Favorite Lines Chapter 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Lines Chapter 7
Page 1 of 1