Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3 & the new Luce !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

Chapter 3 & the new Luce ! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3 & the new Luce !   Chapter 3 & the new Luce ! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 pm

SH, threw us all for a loop with the new Luce. I thought it would be fun to compare and contrast Veritas 3 with Vice 3

Back to top Go down
http://shawnaharrison.niceboards.net
Aym

Aym

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 & the new Luce !   Chapter 3 & the new Luce ! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 pm

I think the biggest difference is that we don't get to explore Alan's inner thoughts. There also seems to be more animosity between Sara and the Dorys. Both chapter have a big turning point in them. In Vertias Alan learns everything he thought was true is a lie and in Vice he accepts (or pretends to) that he is going to be working for a group of assassins.
Back to top Go down
Shawnaharrison

Shawnaharrison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 & the new Luce !   Chapter 3 & the new Luce ! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 pm

*Butts in quietly*

Hi ! This forum is so lovely and I wanted to leave a note saying if you all think of anything after I've answered the comments you want me to expand on or blog about please let me know. I'm always looking for material and don't worry, I won't be coming back to this forum so don't think I'm lurking !

*Butts out quietly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 & the new Luce !   Chapter 3 & the new Luce ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 & the new Luce !
Page 1 of 1