Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alan Gray's Last Name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabby

Tabby

Alan Gray's Last Name Empty
PostSubject: Alan Gray's Last Name   Alan Gray's Last Name EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Alrighty Ya'll ! It occured to me that Alan doesn't use his real name becuase it must be a well known name. I think his last name is like Walker or Porter and he is related to one of the big wig gov. types.

THOUGHTS ?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
Sam_L

Sam_L

PostSubject: Re: Alan Gray's Last Name   Alan Gray's Last Name EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm

SRSLY, what if his last name is like Kyto or something. Or what if he has the same last name as Sara's maiden name. I mean it has to be something to unique that he doesn't want people to know.Rolling Eyes Smile 
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Alan Gray's Last Name   Alan Gray's Last Name EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Sam_L wrote:
SRSLY, what if his last name is like Kyto or something. Or what if he has the same last name as Sara's maiden name. I mean it has to be something to unique that he doesn't want people to know.Rolling Eyes Smile 
I doubt they are related. Wasn't there something about Alan's dad not wanting to go to dinner with Walker ? So it's not the Walker's and Alan's family seem to know one another very well.
Back to top Go down
MayLights

MayLights

PostSubject: Re: Alan Gray's Last Name   Alan Gray's Last Name EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Princess wrote:
Sam_L wrote:
I doubt they are related. Wasn't there something about Alan's dad not wanting to go to dinner with Walker  ? So it's not the Walker's and Alan's family seem to know one another  very well.

WHY ?!?! Why doesn't Alan's dad want to be around Walker ? I bet it has something to do with Alan. I'm totally calling someone is a robot. It can't be Alan's mom since Alan knows his grandmother's last name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Gray's Last Name   Alan Gray's Last Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan Gray's Last Name
Page 1 of 1