Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HappyApple

HappyApple

Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray Empty
PostSubject: Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray   Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 am

So, this happened in the comments

It’s not that easy. You have to be useful.”

I guess this means they might want to kill Alan after a while. Although I think Sara know something about him.
Replies

ShawnaNovember 9, 2013 at 9:44 PM

(;

Not the exact meaning, but this is close.

The thing is in this serial you don't want to work for Rayne, for a lot of reasons. So, Jean is reassuring Alan that Rayne won't force Alan to be a member of his cartel.

But, your thing could happen too...

I think this means that Rayne only wants people who are useful, so that means that there is something about Jean and Minnie that makes him loyal to Rayne. Anyone else get it ?
Back to top Go down
Violeta

Violeta

PostSubject: Re: Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray   Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 am

I'm sorry you lose me when SH said ALAN MIGHT DIE
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

PostSubject: Re: Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray   Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 am

Well, Sara is useful because she is a hacker. Maybe Jean and Minnie are useful because they have intel about life in Ft. Perch ?

OT : Anyone wonder if this Neal guy is going to show up ?
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray   Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 am

Tabby wrote:
Well, Sara is useful because she is a hacker. Maybe Jean and Minnie are useful because they have intel about life in Ft. Perch ?

OT : Anyone wonder if this Neal guy is going to show up ?
Forget about Neal, I wonder if Rayne is going to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray   Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorrie C and The Meaning of Alan Gray
Page 1 of 1