Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabby

Tabby

Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) Empty
PostSubject: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Okay, so SH said we were a pretty perceptive bunch ! Let's see what we have here. bounce 

Me (Tabby) - Well, it must be about them if SH isn't sure if she wants to change Soul's name

Darcy_Lover - Yes, but if it has a male protagonist maybe it's via Dark or Soul's POV. Hmm, but if it isn't a true sequel.

So I think it's a sequel about the reincarnated Rin and Soul, but I think it won't talk about or be connected to Blessed Hearts
Back to top Go down
CranberriVodka

CranberriVodka

PostSubject: Re: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Tabby wrote:
Okay, so SH said we were a pretty perceptive bunch ! Let's see what we have here. bounce 

Me (Tabby) - Well, it must be about them if SH isn't sure if she wants to change Soul's name

Darcy_Lover - Yes, but if it has a male protagonist maybe it's via Dark or Soul's POV. Hmm, but if it isn't a true sequel.

So I think it's a sequel about the reincarnated Rin and Soul, but I think it won't talk about or be connected to  Blessed Hearts
Hey, just because I was able to call Cyberpunk on Veritas doesn't mean I can call this. I do think it will be about Soul only because SH jokes alot with LiLe about stealing. SO maybe Soul goes to a music school ?
Back to top Go down
Sam_L

Sam_L

PostSubject: Re: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

More proof !

In the BH final chapter post here are some thing SH points out

Tabby
I'm calling that the "Arts Conservatory" student is Soul, or his human counterpart.

Shawna
Eh

October S
I'm calling Dark as being angsty suicdal killer with mommy-issues

Shawna
Once again, I know more about Dark's character than anyone else in the future.

I wonder if Seraphim is going to get her old life back, that would be interesting.

Shawna

It would be . . .

So we know that Dark may be in it, if SH is still doing it it as a sequel to BH
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi everyone. You are forgetting one thing. Dark, Seraphim and Soul (maybe) died at the end. SH says so in her FAQ. I"m assuming Cassandra and Cassius killed Dark and the Queen. Then the Eden guards killed Seraphim and Soul. I think perhaps Soul being half human has something to do with why he was reincarnated.
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

PostSubject: Re: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Natalie wrote:
Hi everyone. You are forgetting one thing. Dark, Seraphim and Soul (maybe) died at the end. SH says so in her FAQ. I"m assuming Cassandra and Cassius killed Dark and the Queen. Then the Eden guards killed Seraphim and Soul. I think perhaps Soul being half human has something to do with why he was reincarnated.
Yes, but all the Life Souls in the glass bubbles represent a second chance at life, so when the bubbles all broke everyone was given a second life !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)   Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theorize ( Where is CranberriVodka ?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shawna Harrison :: The Shawna Harrison Forum :: Blessed Hearts & Beyond :: How My Light Is Spent-
Jump to: