Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?

Go down 
+3
Tabby
Marcia
Sundance_girl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundance_girl

Sundance_girl

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? Empty
PostSubject: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm

I think a bunch of people jumped the gun on thinking the story was about Angels. Like I said I think the talking male character is a bird I mean he has wings.

Last edited by Sundance_girl on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcia

Marcia

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Birds can't turn down lanterns.

What about all the quote in the video maybe he is a Winged demon.
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 pm

OMFG, mind just blown. The Devil is a fallen Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sundance_girl

Sundance_girl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Tabby wrote:
OMFG, mind just blown. The Devil is a fallen Angel.

Yeah, but SH said I was on to something with the talking bird, which is similar to Hunger Games
Back to top Go down
CranberriVodka

CranberriVodka

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Dudes, he has a Knee making him not a bird maybe he can turn into one or something like the amagni in HP ?
Back to top Go down
MayLights

MayLights

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

IDK. SH never said it wasn't about Angels maybe it's because of the popularity of Hush,Hush that we want to belive it is about angels. Although this wouldn't be the first time SH has tried to throw us off track Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:03 am

MayLights wrote:
IDK. SH never said it wasn't about Angels maybe it's because of the popularity of Hush,Hush that we want to belive it is about angels. Although this wouldn't be the first time SH has tried to throw us off track Laughing

What is Hush, Hush ?
Back to top Go down
LOTRmom

LOTRmom

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am

I really think I have figured it out. In one of SH blog post she said it was a retelling so maybe it is a retelling of the Wizard Of Oz and the wings were on a flying monkey. I mean they talk in the movie
Back to top Go down
CranberriVodka

CranberriVodka

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

LOTRmom wrote:
I really think I have figured it out. In one of SH blog post she said it was a retelling so maybe it is a retelling of the Wizard Of Oz and the wings were on a flying monkey. I mean they talk in the movie

I don;t know I mean the name makes me think it takes place in france and the fact that they have lanterns makes it seem like it takes place in the early 20th century
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?   Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? or an Angel ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shawna Harrison :: The Shawna Harrison Forum :: Blessed Hearts & Beyond :: De Tuileries (Blessed Hearts)-
Jump to: