Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theories . . . I can't help it.

Go down 
+3
Sam_L
Marcia
Tabby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabby

Tabby

Theories  . . . I can't help it. Empty
PostSubject: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Ya'll know I'm the kind of girl who likes to guess what is up SV sleeve. So I'll leave it at this what kind of things to you think/want to see in HMLIS ?

I'm sensing a love triangle with Jonah/Corrine/Philip.
Back to top Go down
Marcia

Marcia

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:32 pm

I do wonder about the opening lines and why they focus so much on the Dad. Maybe this ties back into the "finding the truths" part from the trailer ?
Back to top Go down
Sam_L

Sam_L

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm

I wonder why Jonah quit the class. I mean if he can " perfectly mimic and memorize the notes of Bach, Mozart and Beethoven to any teacher’s standards." then why quit ?
Back to top Go down
Violeta

Violeta

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Sam_L wrote:
I wonder why Jonah quit the class. I mean if he can " perfectly mimic and memorize the notes of Bach, Mozart and Beethoven to any teacher’s standards." then why quit ?

There is this :

I know all the rules, even though I suck at everything else

Maybe he is like the dance teachers who can teach but don't dance themselves ? Or maybe he just can't do classics.
Back to top Go down
LOTRmom

LOTRmom

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 pm

): I feel bad for Philip I wonder what happened to make him so depressed.
Back to top Go down
MayLights

MayLights

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:28 pm

I get the feeling Phil's family might have financial problems. In the snippet because he has his dad's card I thought he was rich, but maybe he isn't that well off. It would explain why he lives with is mom instead of a dorm.

Theories  . . . I can't help it. Twater11
Back to top Go down
HappyApple

HappyApple

PostSubject: WMG ?   Theories  . . . I can't help it. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Ya'll know some shiz is goin' on with that bridge. It's probably like a wormhole or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories . . . I can't help it.   Theories  . . . I can't help it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Theories . . . I can't help it.
Page 1 of 1