Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Chapters ! Reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

First Chapters ! Reactions  Empty
PostSubject: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:14 pm

It's finally here and we've seen both POVs. Sound out on your opinions. I for one am so stoked for this. I know it's not straight up realistic fiction but I just love setting. I'd like to go The Thinking Cup like now.  Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
CranberriVodka

CranberriVodka

PostSubject: Re: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 pm

So, want to know how stoked I am for HMLIS ? It feels like this

First Chapters ! Reactions  Tumblr_n21vqz4v361tq09c6o4_500

It's a winner !
Back to top Go down
LOTRmom

LOTRmom

PostSubject: Re: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:16 pm

I just love the subtle humor and the tinge of snarkiness. I feel like we didn't get that as much with early stuff like UL.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Personally I'm just happy that Corrine isn't like a major B with everyone in her life. She seems like a genuinly nice person, I think it's sweet how she even seems to get along with her boyfriend (?) mom.
Back to top Go down
Darcy_Lover

Darcy_Lover

PostSubject: Re: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:36 pm

I'm pretty sure Jonah gave Corrine the money he got from playing on the bridge, for her to pay her ticket with. That makes him my new fave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Chapters ! Reactions    First Chapters ! Reactions  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Chapters ! Reactions
Page 1 of 1