Shawna Harrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made a mistake . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcia

Marcia

I made a mistake . . . Empty
PostSubject: I made a mistake . . .   I made a mistake . . . EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:28 pm

So, in the comments I changed my username to Glitter_Girl because of all the glitter in Vice.

Anywho. . . I re read chapter 14 particulary section 3 again WITH the rainy background and guys I just. . . I almost lost it. That chapter is so amazing and I love Sara so much more than I did Vice. It's just such a heartbreaking story I wonder if she holds Alan responsible since he was the thing that turned Derek from that to a man who would go so mad he would try to kill his own son. I'm just  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

PostSubject: Re: I made a mistake . . .   I made a mistake . . . EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 pm

I know what you mean. . . I kind of want Alan to GTFO sometimes so we can spend more time with the Graces.
Back to top Go down
HappyApple

HappyApple

PostSubject: Re: I made a mistake . . .   I made a mistake . . . EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 pm

I think the best part about that whole section is how Minnie apologizes so quickly, it' sweet that she realizes how much that would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: I made a mistake . . .   I made a mistake . . . EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 pm

I think that section ties in great with the lyrics to the song for the next part.

Am I an honest man and true?
Have I been good to you at all?
Oh I'm so tired of playing these games
We'd just be running down
The same old lines, the same old stories of
Breathless trains and, worn down glories
Houses burning, worlds that turn on their own

It just has that sort of wasteland feel to it in the last lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a mistake . . .   I made a mistake . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a mistake . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shawna Harrison :: The Shawna Harrison Forum :: Veritas Serial and Beyond :: Vice : Veritas Reboot-
Jump to: